Why spend unnecessary funds on body scrubs, when more than likely, you probably have all the needed ingredients readily available in your kitchen pantry. You can quickly whip up a batch in comfort of your home.
- 1 cup turbinado sugar ( this will aid in the texture of the scrub)
- 1/2 cup oil – (coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil)
- 1/2 cup of kosher salt (adding to much of this ingredients, will cause it to be to rough on the skin when applying)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 10-13 drops lavender oil ( I used NOW brand). Depending on how strong you would like for the lavender scent to give off, you can either add more or less drops. Its all about personal preference.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add more or less oil to your preference. Personally I prefer a little more oil.
- You can find the cutest jar type containers from any local craft store.